Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Burning in urethra, cloudy urine after having sex with a prostitute. Possible STD ?

Hi every one ,Iam new here in this site and iam 38 years old male , My storey has started about 5 days ago . That day I had a protected sex with a prostitute . I didn t know what type of condom was it . Usually most of prostitution put some jell on the top of pines or on their vaginal befor sex then we start having sex for about 1 to 2 minuts I was about to ejaculate but I couldnt , eventually I pooled out the condom That was a lot jell around it and my hand become a lot of jell then I cleaned my hand and pines by some tissue also a second time I cleaned pines with a nother wet liquid tissue . Unfortunotey there wasn t water or WC to pass the urine and wash . after I left there in about 10 minuts i felt some slightly burning in the urethra then i went to passed urine the coulor was bit milky with some mild burning . Since ever I have some discomfort and irritation as well as urge to pass urinate . Also when I pass urine in The bigening I have some irritation in the urethra then it s normal till I Finnish . This discomfort is most the time there but some times it goes off . There is no discharge or any thing else . I went for test but still waiting for result. My question is ? Could that sensation be one of the STD infliction or is it from condom and is it possible to get a HIV through what I v been thanks
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  236
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Jul 2012
Hi there Bazamadi. I read your 'storey' with interest. I note the gel applied on your 'pines' & your 'pooling' out the condom to facilitate ejaculation et al. I doubt very much there is any 'infection' or a classical 'STD' from all that you describe. I think the 'friction' with condom or 'irritant contact' reaction to the gels/condom/lubricants together have played a part in this irritation. A simple treatment will be to drink lots of water/fluids coupled with some 'beers'..alcoholic or not depending on your preference & according to the 'rules of the land' where you are based! You may add a urinary alkalinser (that comes in satchets & can be emptied into a glass of water & drunk as a n effervescent liquid) that your local pharmacist could easily recommend. No further intervention required unless the urine report or blood tests show any infection. Cheers & Best of luck
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD , Vikram Hospital, Bangalore, India
Answered: Wed, 22 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor