Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Bumps on mons pubis, pus-filled. How can I get rid of them?

have these bumps and lumps on my mons pubis .. Some are noticeable but others are not. I noticed them a little after the first time I started shaving a few years ago. I think some are razor bumps but they never go away! if i squeeze them sometime pus comes out or sometimes its like a blackhead . other times a little hair comes out. Some of the lumps aren t noticeable, but u can feel them if u press down. and if u squeeze them, pus, then blood will come out. it s so gross idk what they are! sometime on the bottom of my lips there is like a boil or something and if u squeeze it pus will come out that too. I m scared that its herpes but im a virgin and i have never had any kind of sexual contact with anyone at all. Sorry, that its so detailed but I really want to know what they are so i can get rid of them! thanks :)
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  450
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
It is simple Bacterial infection...
So use good antiboitics...Tab..Azithromycin..,
Salt water washing..,Mupirocin cream application on outer aspect..,
Answered: Tue, 22 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor