Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Bumps in genitals since childhood. No help with ointment. Solution?

Hi my name is evelyn since i was 12 y.o i started having bumps in my private are and i was not sexually active now im 21 i still get it, it come in different sizes big small sometimes its inside the ski sometimes looks like a blister ive gone to the doctor he gave me rabbies ointment bit it never works please how can u help me today
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it appears that you might be having contact dermatitis.
Avoid using synthetic inner wear and start cotton inner wear.
Apply triple acting cream locally.
Keep local part clean, dry and airy.
Avoid more perspiration in that area.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Tue, 3 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Infertility Specialist Dr. Mahesh Koregol's  Response

Thanks for your query. I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:

1) It is not possible to prescribe medicines online without examining you.

2) Hence I suggest please visit a different specialist and get examined to get a correct prescription.

Let me know if you have anymore doubts.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility specialist
Answered: Tue, 3 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor