Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Bump on anus, pain, itching. Is it haematomas? How to cure?

hi im have this weird bump on my anus and it itches and hurts sometimes, i look up online about it and i might have a haematomas, when i told my mom she shed its normal and it should go away in day or weeks, but idk if shes right, online ppl say it can get worse and i would need 2g2 a doctor but im scared to, what do i do?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  125
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query.
The bump could be piles, skin tag , wart, an abscess, a polyp or a rectal prolapse.
Only by clinical examination, you can tell for sure what it is.
You need to go to your doctor for examination.
Hematoma in unlikely.
Answered: Wed, 9 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor