Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Bump in the middle of the back, under skin, sore to touch. Which doctor should I consult?

I have a bump in the very middle of my back - about the size of a nickel is not discolored at all - just under the skin and it is very hard - never hurt until recently just seems sore to the touch but generally do not even notice it is there.......any ideas what this may be, do I need to see a doctor for this and if yes, do I see a dermatologist or what type of doc ?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Consult a GENERAL SURGEON for diagnosis and treatment.It may be lipoma or fibroma or any thing from the spine.Necessary investigations to confirm the diagnosis.
Answered: Fri, 4 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor