Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Bruise on penis head, discharging white sticky fluidic layer, hurts. What should be done?

i have a li'l bruise on my penis head for abt 3 weeks now. and recently a white sticky fluidic layer starts to form around the head which smells like vaginal cum and has to washed off. the bruise hurt after intercourse and while washing the penis. the white laayer doesn't burn or hurt. what's wrong and what should be done?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I believe that you have a bruise on the head of your penis that may be related to intercourse like you mention. Vigorous sexual activity may lead to genital bruises such as yours and the cure for the same is to wait for a week or so till the lesion heals, while keeping the area clean and dry and free from potential infections. I hope this helps. Please consult a qualified local doctor if this does not seem to be improving despite your best efforts.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Fri, 14 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor