Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Bruise on calf, no pain. Should I see a doctor?

Got a unknown bruise on my left calf .(sensitive legfrom old injury).not the first time for unknown bruise.this one scared me because of the white little hard part in center 2 circle bruise.was just going to wait for it to go dosnt it crucial I see a doctor? Or shall I let it go away and see doctor if any complications occur?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
It will be better if you consult a doctor for the same to get it thoroughly examined.
In addition to it you can have the following Homoeopathic Medicines:

1. Causticum 200 one dose a week for two weeks.

2. Arnica Montana 30 twice daily for two weeks.

Wish you a speedy recovery to health

Dr.Rajinder Singh
Answered: Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor