Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Boils on my testicles, kindly give me suggestion to get rid of them permanently

I have developed 3 small peanut size boils on my scrotum some 6 years ago,which r very hard if pressed. No pain but looks light yellow in colour.Dony burst even if u apply pressure.On their own they burst once in 5 or 6 months and a white wet powder like substance comes out.There wont be that boil for a week and slowly it will get filled up with the same yellowish clour boil.Though it dont pain it looks aquard and gives some tention.I have not indulged in sex for last 8 years.I am 48 years male.Anybody kindly give me suggestion to get rid of them permanently.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Sep 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  1307
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Boils on Testicals.They appear to be Cysts ,probably sebaceous in nature.They may burst but will reappear. No medicine oral or topical -on the skin application works.Surgery is the choice but it is not urgent,you can plan and get it removed.It is a day care procedure and hospitalisation may not be required.If you are insured then it is covered and 1 day hospital stay may suffice.
see; www//
Answered: Tue, 14 Sep 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor