Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Blood clot in ear. what do I do ?

I have a 1 yr old boy who just had tubes put in his ears two weeks ago he has now a blood clot in his right ear he has been on drops for 8 days and its stil there he is now slapping his head and pulling his hair out around the ear and banging his head againest the walls he is in so much pain what do I do ?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  328
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
your child must be having an ear infection something called as CSOM. can be a case where pus is accumulated inside ear & not draining out in which case can cause lot of irritation, discomfort & pain. please take him to ENT specialist & stop putting any drops in his ears. he needs to get his ears checked properly & drain if any pus or blood clots accumulated.
Answered: Wed, 26 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor