Thanks for writing to us. What you are undergoing is an acute allergic reaction
secondary to insect bite . Although home remedies
( like cold
compresses)will help for temporary relief, I would suggest a direct examination by your physician or eye doctor to get a permanent solution and stop spreading of the lesions. It could be allergic or even a viral infection( like Molluscum contagiosum
Until your appointment,continue with cold compresses and a dose of oral anti allergics,with oral anti inflammatory tablet(if painful) to get a short relief.
Hope this helps. Take care.