Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Been having headaches, weakness, blurred vision, knot in jaw. What does this amount to?

i am a 25 year old female, i have been having headaches about the past 6 to 8 months, the past month to month and a half they have been severe, 2 weeks ago at work i felt like i was going to pass out, i have been feeling fainty and weak, last week while driving i had to pull over, i started getting double and blurred vision , then last night i noticed a knot that has popped up in my left temple area, the knot shows when i open my jaw, what could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013
Thank you for posting your query.

You need to be examined to determine the diagnosis and find out what the knot could be. However, if possible, please upload a picture of the knot in the temple area.

Your symptoms sound like migraine. Dizziness and visual symptoms could occur with migraine.

You would improve with medical treatment, and there is no need to worry.
I hope it helps. Please get back if you require any additional information.

Wishing you good health,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY:

Answered: Sat, 16 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor