Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Balance disorder, MRI normal, temporary relief with vertin. Suggestions?

hai sir i have balance disorder its very disturbing for 3 years. 1 year back i take mri scan . Its result is all are normal. I go to consult neurology dr he prescribed vertin 8 mg. I take 3 months its cmes on normal and after 5 or 6 months that problem again came wht i do tel me good suggestion. I am 33 year old my name is uma
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  140
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi Uma,
Thanks for writing your query.
Inside our ears there is a system which maintains the balance of the body. Disturbance in it can result in vertigo.
You should consult ENT specialist for examination. Vertin is helpful in treating vertigo. You can use Cinnarizine 25 mg two to three times a day instead. But first get yourself examined by an ENT specialist.
I hope this is helpful to you.
Answered: Mon, 29 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor