Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Back acne, marks on the face, recurring condition, solution for permanent relief

Hi, i am 25 yr old male, i have acnes/pimple on back (almost half the area) and marks, how to diminish them or completely get rid off them? Also i have marks on face too and pimples appear often. The problem is since last 10 years, though i consulted dermatologists at my place either it remained temporary relief or did not work.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear Rakesh...,
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Pimples on face , back and chest areas common..,
called ACNE VULGARIS....,
Due to hyper activity of Hormones...,
1) For face , use 1% clindamycin cream 2 times daiy...,
2) Chest and back fo the body also called...,
Fo this ,use Benzoyl peroxide forte cream..chest and back of the...,
3) Tab..Isotretinoin 20 mg daily for 30 days...,
ok....good luck..,
Answered: Thu, 23 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor