Owl Image

Suggest treatment for Grover's disease

Owl Image
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist

Question
I'v been teated for Grover's Disease for almost a year with no apparent results. The only treatment that seems to help is Gabapentin 300mg which I take at bedtime as it makes me dizzy for a time. I'm a 82 year old mal otherwise fairly healthy. Answer...
Fri, 12 Jan 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Treatment of grover’s disease

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have gone through your complaints and understand your concern.
Grover’s disease can have a chronic relapsing course in some patients.
Some medicines that have found to be effective in Grover’s disease are isotretinoin, systemic steroids, and phototherapy.
These are prescription drugs and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.
Dr Asmeet