BP of 220/90, what to do ?

blood pressure220/90 what to do?
Sat, 27 Feb 2010
's  Response

may be you have  serious problem about your health. test your kidney and may be you have type 1 diabetes.

ignazio's  Response

I am a 65 yrs, slim and reasonably active ex-army man, employed in a desk job presently, but do weights twice a week and exercises/cardio 2/3 times a week at home. I feel fit but have BP readings as high as 160 to 90 and even less at times. Am on 5 mg BP tablets daily. Do I have high BP? Thanks and regards.

hello , doctor i am jagjit singh and my age is 38 years. i am vegetarian from 17 years .my b.p is 130/90. is it is right or wrong what precuation i have to take. my father is heart patient. last month my total chlostrol is 190 and triglroydies is 220.

Hi my mamma is having very high blood pressure 220/110 what is suggestion for food and medicine ?

Recent questions on  Hypertension

I dont get proper eraction while performing sex,In past I was brown sugar addict,now I have got dibetis and high blood pressure but my main problem is not getting proper erection of penis can you give me an appointment timing and day where I can discuss my problems face to face or suggest me any sexologist who can give me proper treatment.
Thanking you in anticipation
Your's faithfully
SHIRISH ANDHARI

I have OPMD and I am about to get some dental work done, do I need to notify my neurologist or will it be alright to have the dentist work on my mouth? Thank you for your answer I am 5 5 weight 191 pounds, and suffer from diabetes, OPMD, high blood pressure, ulcerative colitis, sleep apnea, high cholsterol, in order words, my health is in poor but stable condition. my sugar is not under control, and my muscular dystrophy seems to be getting worst, and I suffer from schio affective and other mental issues. I hope that you can help me. When I was at the dentist office yesterday and while my mouth was being opened, it felt like my breathing was cut off. Why is that?

i am cipro for a bladder infection....on about the last day i started to feel an odd head pressure from temple to temple...3.5 days after cipro i still had the inf. so am on cipro another 10 days...i still have this head pressure on and off all day....had a headache for 2 days while on the 2nd dose but my period started so not sure if that headache was from that because i get bad headaches every month while on my cycle...but i did have this headache and had nausea and vomiting from it.....i still have about 5 days left of cipr. I am concerned the cipro is causing my head pressure....i have told my dr. about it..she told me to get my eyes checked (because my vision gets funny with the head pressure) and she told me to take a decongestant (i don t have a cold or anything). I am concerned about intracranial hypertension that a freind mentioned to me.

My mother is 67 over weight , has a pace maker ,st jude valve. defib . micro valve defib ( ? ) saying right? taking BP meds Thyroid, Blood thinners ( boy does that number go up and down.) Her BP is 106/56 her defib was not put in correctly had to redo, went off 40 times. her BP has changed from what is Norm for her . Should I be on stand by?

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...