Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

As I am skinny how can I gain weight ?

I am 24 yrs old, 5.71/2 , 54 kgs. I am geneticallysiknny . but after hitting gym . put on weight on body. but my face still is very thin. looks like a patient.Pls help me to get flsh on cheeks .I have been suffering this since my childwood. everyone around me teasing me...
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  149
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Hi Neeta
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, first you stop working out in gym, n start morning walk, as after work out in gym fat of face n neck burn first , then of other part of body. morning walk is isometric exersice so can reduse your fat of face n neck.along with it include high protein n fats in your diet, it does not effect on your weight if you cont. morning walk for one hrs. you should do facial physiotharapy like blowing of face 20 to 30 times a day for one min.
after this trial you will see result after 20 days.
Dr aseem 9982583020
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor