Are there chances of pregnancy since I have missed my periods but pregnancy test shows negative results ?

Dear DR I have been trying to get pregnant since 2 yrs now(age 32 yrs), i had laproscopic surgery for endometriosis in Jan/Feb..my gyn suggested me to take lupride 11.25mg (3 months dosage) injection in Feb , March i got my periods 1 week preponed (i hv 28 days cycle usually)..now i have missed periods in April (by 2 weeks now), home preg tests is negative, is there any chance i can be pregnant?
Tue, 24 Jan 2012