• question-icon

Are there any side effects in taking supramycin for acne?

aoa i am muquaddas from pakisintan i have acne problem only on my face .i am using supramycin capsules. is it better for me. in how long time i used it plz reply my email is YYYY@YYYY also tell me advantage and disadvantage of this medicine
Mon, 2 Dec 2019

Yes, every medicine has its pros and cons however if you are benefiting from the medicine take it. It takes 2 weeks to have improvements from acne from this medicine however it can be taken for 3 months as well. I suggest you to keep.your follow-up to a dermatologist if it's healing you, change the medicine.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Sameen Bin Naeem, General & Family Physician