Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Are there any chances of pregnancy based on the report ?

The report says anteverted non gravid uterus was enlarged at 16 cm (l)* 8 cm (ap)* 12 cmW. a 7cm(l) *6cn(ap) myometrial leiomyomas noted at the right anterior uterus. I am 41 years and do not have children,. is a hyterectomy a likely outcome of sx? I am about 190 lbs. I have no other health concerns except occasional anemia ,and fibroglandular stroma
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
please talk to your gynecologist
as you are having no issue and want itconservative surgery to remove the fiboid only if possible must have been considered by your gynecologist
once the utrine problem is solved conyinuous treatment for infertilit to be continued till result is obtained
your partner should also be examined and tests done to take yreatment if required
Answered: Wed, 13 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor