Are large dark brown bruises in the underarm a cause for concern?

I have two large dark brown bruises that appeared on the underside of my arm. They have white lumps in the center of them. I didn t hurt my arm that I am aware of. I was on a farm a week with dogs and that I held. I have also been holding some sick cats recently. Should I be concerned?
Tue, 28 Aug 2018

Rash with centre pallor or clearing may be a fungal infection or erythema chromium migraines or Lyme's disease etc. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is.

Use moisturizer cream locally, avoid application of deodorants that irritate the skin. Use tablet Limcee once a day for five days. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.