Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Am basketball player, having pain in knee. Any abnormality?

I am basketball player and i was having pain i my left knee on ventral side and was unable to climbe staires and walk..............but there is no pain now but i feel some type of abnormalty in my knee when i run or walk.I went to a docter and he prescriber phyotherpy and i stared i but there is some kind of abnormalty still there after the tretment still what should i do .And i am on rest for last 10 dayes
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. First or all you should clarify whether you had any injury to the knee or not, If it is due to injury though minimal can have an impact on it.
If no injury it may be due to arthritis, you wrote that there is some abnormality, but not clear whether there is pain or not, after treatment.
I advise you to consult an orthopedic surgeon, for diagnosis and treatment. You may need to have C.T. scan for confermation of the disease.
Besides i advise you to follow some diet recommendations as avoid taking potato, tomato and fish as these may increase the pain when it is there.
Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling.
Answered: Tue, 12 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor