Am I suffering form STD if I have testicle stinging, red colored urine and fever with no child ?

42 years age,1m 60 height, 75 weiht. I m suffering of urine infection, symptom :picotement ou demageson au niveau du testicule testicle stinging, every time I scratch myself the testicle. I can t have a son since 3 years and now if I make the ear out of my mouth is hot , means I have inner fiver.( sorry for my bad English, I speak very well only french) I make some Antibiogramme Examens in differents labotoris but different rusulte. I took some antibiotique but no succes it can only calm it and rebegin again. My symptom: no son since 3 years, testicle stinging, color of urine a litle red, inside fiver( ear of my mouth hot)Other say : citrobacter or chlamedya or staphylocoque I don t now who can I trust.please I need your help
Sat, 28 Jan 2012