Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Am I having brain tumour ?

Headaches - Am I having brain tumour ? Please help, I am worried. Hi I am 22 years, female, s/w engg by profession. I am getting severe headache regularly these days. The pain is on the right side of my head and it is like,as if, someone is pinning me. I get these headaches if i concentrate on work. I am worried if this is like a brain tumour. Can some one please help me. I am really worried
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jan 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  464
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Donor panic this headache is typically due to intelectual stres that you are having due to over load of work in office,ayurvedic treatment- saraswatarishta-2 tsp+ equal parts of water,take it morning and while going to bed,you will feel better,take care.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Psychiatrist Dr. Jagadeesan's  Response
The symptoms do not suggest Brain tumor presently. Take a MRI scan of your brain with basic blood investigations. Since you point that the headache worsens with concentration on work, it appears to be stress induced, consult a psychiatrist for measures to cope up with stressors....good luck
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi... No I don't think you are having a brain tumour. You may be facing symptoms of tension headache syndrome. These headaches you are facing may be involved with the stress you are facing in your occupations. You need modifications in life style and may have to modify the working environment by making few changes in how you work.. With these changes you may find some improvement. It they are not helping in giving you relief, then you need professional help and medications to help control these headaches... Good luck...
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

ibrain tumor most of the time will not have any symptoms. so it is better you get an examination with the neurologist and than get a ct scan done to rule out if you are suffering from one such tumor

Answered: Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor