Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Alopecia eriata, alopathic and homoeopathic treatment, hair fall, patches near ears and back side. Cure?

sir, i have suffered from alopecia eriata in 2005-2008, and hade treatment both alopathic and homeopathic, it was cured, but now since from last couple of months same problem was started, my hairs are start falling through out the scalp and patches are observed near ears and back side, also androgenic alopecia observed, please give suggestion for permanent cure of the same.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi....dear sukeshi...,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
ALOPECIA is common problem...due to genetic.,
Nutrtional deficiency, Climacteric conditions, Hairbud infections,
Unhygienic of hairs...,
So evauate it...,
1) Use avoid further infection...
Ketacinazole shampooo.,alternative days...
2) Apply every night .....Minoxidil 5% and Amenexil 5% lotion on scalp area...,
3) Tab...Biotin 10 mg daily for 2 months...,
4) Hematenic syrup.......Dexorrhange or Haem-up...,2spf for 3 times
Answered: Sat, 26 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Your problems come under Dermatology. So please direct this to a Dermatologist
Wish you good health
Answered: Sun, 29 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor