Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Allergy hospital in Delhi

Doctor can you suggest an allergy hospital in delhi ?
Fri, 28 Oct 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Albert was in favor of it, especially after Maurice falsely gave him the impression that a peace would be possible on the basis of a token recognition by the Republic of the sovereignty of the king of Spain. , joseph d angelo dds general dentist, [url=""]joseph d angelo dds general dentist[/url], joseph d angelo dds general dentist, uhqhi,
  User's Response
You can contact Dr. Jitendra Bahl, Chirayu clinic, Vikaspuri, Delhi (for appointment contact at 91 11 28533739)
Hope this will help.
General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
hello, all hospitals have doctors who treat allergy. If you have allergy of skin i would advise you to consult a dermatologist. Of the nose consult a ENT surgeon, eye ophthalmologistetc.
I hope i have answerd your query. Take care
I find this answer helpful
Gastroenterologist Dr. Gourdas Choudhuri's  Response
Hi Pankaj, There are several hospitals in Delhi that deal with allergy. It often depends on the way that allergy manifests, for example it could be skin allergy, or hives (urticaria) to some allergen, or naso-bronchial allergy that manifests as running nose, sore throat cough or asthma.
AIIMS has a department of Immunology. There are good specialists in Max hospital Dr Ashok Kumar), Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, as well as in Patel Chest Institute. A good specialist would depend upon the clinical problem. Best wishes, GC
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.If spending money is not a problem then you can go to appollo hospital or gangaram hospital.Otherwise Patel Chest Institute at mukherjee nagar would be a ideal place,being government institute.Thanks and good luck.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor