Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Afraid to stay alone, numbness, heaviness in head. What should we do?

hello Dr , My brother who is 35 y old , unmarried , since 6 month : at home not working , is very afraid to stay alone in the house specially during nights , as my mother went to her daughter s place for 6 month,he is feeling that his body becomes numb, specially hands and legs , head becomes heavy , and feels that he will have paralysis , He does want to sleep because of the fear, his vital parameter as all normal, what should we please suggest good Dr in thane
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I would like to say that this is kind of psychological condition your brother is having he must have lost the self confidence and feeling lonely eve develops the phobia because of this, he must be in need of counseling and for this you need to see the psychiatrist, take care and have a nice day.
Answered: Tue, 3 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor