Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Advice required on finding surrogate agents?

Hi Doctor, Hope my question can be answered by a Gynacologist. I am in need of a surrogate mother. When approached some agent, they are asking for 7 to 8 lakhs in Indian Rupees. I am in Chennai,TamilNadu,India currently. For hospitality itself, it will cost more than 2 lakhs for me and more than 2 lakhs for surrogate. In this situation, I will not be able to pay 7 to 8 lakhs for the agent. I am helpless now. Can you please advice me for taking further stepls. Is there any one who knows some other surrogate agent who gets little less than this. If possible, can anyone please guide me. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

You can contact surrogate centres in Bangalore. They are cheaper. Call me for more details

I hope I answered your query.


Dr. Mahesh Koregol.

IVF & Infertility specialist.
Answered: Thu, 2 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor