A week ago on Saturday night, about 5 or 6

A week ago on Saturday night, about 5 or 6 hours after eating dinner, my stomach started doing flips, and I ended up spending the entire night doing an evacuation of my bowels. The diarrhea was mostly water and occurred frequently to move everything out. I vommited many times as well. I vommited several times where I only expelled mucus.
After the fact, I slept all day Sunday and periodically sipped water. I nibbled crackers Monday and Tuesday, then began eating normally again on Thursday. The problem arising now is that I have eaten plenty the past 2 days and have not been able to pass anything since Tuesday night.
What do you think is wrong, what should I do?
Tue, 16 Oct 2018