8 months old baby get a bump after fell down from bed. How serious this one ?

8month old baby fell off bed hit in the metal object,got big bumps!! Hi, I still can t get over of the 8 months old baby fell from bed, I just saw her crying with big bumps and bruised at the fifth forehead. I thought maybe her head hit the metal part of the bed because it s so big. I just put ice then she was continuing crying but when I stopped putting ice, she stop cry. And the bumps gone but there is bruise and redness. She looks fine, because she eats normally and drink milk normally. No vomiting. How serious this one? Please help me. Thanks
Mon, 2 May 2011