Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

70 yrs old, suffered paralysis, now normal. But suffering urine problem. Can I ask a doctor to advise based on urine reports ?

my fathers (sattan lal srivastava) 70 years old age his problem before one-years was suffering Paralysis attack and now latest condition is paralysis is normal but suddenly problem create to urinary problem this latest report are given below :- amount - 40 ml colour straw turbidity - ++++ specific gravity - ++++ album - +++ sugar - nil phosphate - nil pus cells - ++++ / hpf pls sir give me suggesion and advised nitin srivastava (son) IMPRESSION - PARYALISS - CONDTION NORMAL URINE OPERATE - CATHAER PROBLEM LATEST URINE EMAMINATION REPORT urine exam
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response

Based on the details which you have given ,your father is old stroke patient ,on indwelling catheter.Urine reports are consistent with urinary infection which requires antibiotics and plenty of fluids.Visit your family doctor for same.Take urine sample for culture and sensitivity for antibiotics prior to starting antibiotics.Change catheter and put new catheter .
Dr sandhya manorenj
Neurologist ,HOD Dept of Neurology
ESIC superspeciality hospital
Answered: Sun, 21 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor