Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

65 yrs having osteoporosis hip broken. Is there any treatment ?

female 65 yrs, having osteoporosis for last 5 yrs. bed ridden, recently hip broken any treatment or surgery can help? can she recover?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hello... yes she can surely recover... give her symphytum 200 dose in the morning and second dose at night.. for a week..its a homeoapthic medicine so safe,sure n faster results..
it will help he in the healing
..u can even consult a homeopath for her osteoporosis.. it can be cured with homeoapthic medicine
Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor