Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

60 yrs old male is suffering from Prostate hypertrophy. How to get rid of this problem ?

Prostate hypertrophy Dear Doctor I m writing to you about a man whome I shall marry but he felt ill he is nearly 60,170cm his weight I think is 75k he is not fat 5or 6years ago he suffered of cystitis and he has blood in his Urine and he was totaly cured in 2009 he has pain in his Lower abdomen and last year he has an erectical dysfunction when he went to the doctor he told him he has cystitis and hypertrophy of the prostate he has a deficulties to urinate he tooke the medicines he felt well and still has the erectical dysfunction and now he has pain in his Lower abdomen he went to the dotore he has the same thing please doctore help me to cure him because I love him and I want to marry him to get children I m 40 years old and he is the first man in my life,thank you
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  142
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your partner is having enlarge prostate.
He can be treated with medicines or by surgery as per opinion of urologist.
I think with the treatment of prostate and associated infection his problem may be solved.
He should go for diabetes,which is again a cause of erectile dysfunction.
He can take Viagra after consulting your doctor if he is not having high BP.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Like the symptoms ,I sugget traditional Chinese medicine to him .The traditional Chinese medicine does not have the antibiotic nature, the drug resistance.
Looking from the clinical practice, the "Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill" can very good treatment masculine urogenital system disease mainly include :each kind of anxious chronic prostatitis, cystospermitis , cystitis, orchitis,epididymitis,dead sperm less refined weak sperm cause male infertility and other diseases
Answered: Thu, 22 Sep 2011
  User's Response
hi welcome to HCM.erectile dysfunction can be due to many reason,it is 4times more commonly in 60yrs and above aged people,trauma after prostatectomy is also one reason.medical treatment is there for this disease so kindly consult your surgeon to get it treeated based on the causative factor ok.
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Prostate enlargement is common in males above 50 and that can give rise to problems in passing urine.There is some medical treatment and if that is not responsive then there is a surgical option TURP where the resection is done with help of cystoscope.Tell him to consult a Urosurgeon and get treated and hopefully he will be fine in few days.Also the surgeon will give medicine for erectile dysfunction.
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor