Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

32 year old married female suffering frm SVT. After taking suggested doses I am still not feeling well. How to get rid of it ?

i m 32 year old married female. im suffering frm SVT.1st episode it was occar on 19 dec 2009. iwas taking claptin 40 thrice+ razo 20 twice but from 10-15 days back im suffering from pulpitation cronic acidity .my hear beat becomes upto 102. my dr. has sugested me to take claptin 2+1+1. i m taking this dose from last three days but still i m not feeling well.pls help me.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query.
You consult cardiologist and get investigated.
You have to go for ECG and other cardiac investigations and then proper medicines.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 31 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor