Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

21 years male have body tremors. Is this serious ?

21 years male. Since from one year head ache mainly on top and back of head. Body tremors especially in hands. Weakness in legs and hands. Numbness . Weighted eyes. Feeling head rotating even at rest. Some times ringing sound in right ear. Is this serious
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  323
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
As per your symptoms and age is concerned,i feel these symptoms as sevre and that you are having some neurological disease like parkinsonism or so.Pleas consult a doctor and get evaluated and find the cause. wish you a speedy recovery
Answered: Sat, 19 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Sukhvinder Singh Rekhraj's  Response
There are possiblity of cervical spondylosis or, Meniere's disease. So you require proper check up to diagnose the case. First go for Xray of cervical spine, then go to ENT. Never watch T.V. in lying down position. Avoid pillow.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Going by your age and problems mentioned i would like to know any family histoy of Parkinson's disease, second possibility is some problem with middle ear, and third is psychogenic. In such situation i would recommend you two herbs till final diagnosis is made which are going to support you in what soever the cause may be . one is ashwagandha and other is kaunch beej.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor