so instead of a period i have just been spotting
Probably symptoms related to PCOS, more details are needed.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
The symptoms seem to be related to polycystic ovarian syndrome.
PCOS can cause irregular uterine bleeding.
This is usually due to irregular ovulation.
More details are needed to help you better:
Are you currently taking medications to treat PCOS?
Are you taking birth control pills?
Are you trying to become pregnant, or do you wish to become pregnant
Do you have any other symptoms related to pink spotting?
I will be waiting for your response.
Meanwhile, I recommend you to eat a healthy diet and do regular exercise.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?