so i have been having digestive issue for over a
Age and symptoms are suggestive of IBS.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone very carefully through your query. Very likely your are suffering from symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.In gastroenterology it's a diagnosis of exclusion which means that when despite of all possible tests everything is normal you have IBS.
Now patient with IBS usually presents with symptoms like bloating indigestion loose motions acid peptic disorder etc but pathologically structure of gut is completely normal. Our gastrointestinal tract has a forward propulsive movement (peristalsis) that moves the food material forward as it is digested, absorbed and finally expelled as feces. If somehow this movement gets hampered, food along with the digestive juices would stagnate, stomach acid will reflux into the food pipe and on the other hand the bowel habits would not be proper. Degradation of undigested food in the intestines by the intestinal bacteria would lead to the excess gas formation.Weird smell of fart suggest that food is fermenting inside.
In order to relieve yourself you need to do the following:
Start taking digestive supplements daily.
Take activated charcoal tablets for bloating.
When ever a person has loose motion they loses electrolytes and water making them feel week.Take imodium 4mg twice daily with electrolyte drink like coconut water.
All medicines are over the counter.
* Avoid spicy food. Take small but frequent meals. Avoid long gaps between meals.
* Avoid alcohol intake (if it a part of your habit).
* Take omeprazole once daily before breakfast.Over the counter.
* Take plenty of green leafy vegetables as well as other sources of dietary fibers. Take fiber supplements like isabgol/psyllium husk or senna. I would insist you to increase your dietary fiber intake.
* Regular morning walk and exercise to keep the bowel movements proper.
* If you have issues with anxities i would perhaps have suggested Prodep (fluoxetine) 20 mg tablet (long term anxiolytic and a prescription drug) once daily for at least 2 months (it may take time for the action to set in). Discuss about this with your treating physician.Most of the time patient with IBS have anxiety issues.
* Take curd or yogurt on daily basis. It contains beneficial bacteria and should help.
* Stress reduction has a very important role to play. Yoga and meditation should help.
Blastocyst would be gone in 3 days anti helmintic therapy but is not related to IBS.
Hopefully that should help.
Let me know if I could help further.Please do rate answer.