hello dear.. i did routine lab tests.. this time laboratory
i did routine lab tests.. this time laboratory tests are not good .. i see doctor he told me iam diabetic ... with high cholesterol and triglycerides.. the question is am i really diabetic? and should i take these medications perscribed by the doctor below.. please advice and need your medical diagnosis and experience too .. thanks . you can check images down if you please for laboratory results and periscribed medications.
High lipid profile
Excess weight 20 kg more than normal
About Diabetes treatment;
As mentioned above, your Hba1c result confirms the diagnosis of Diabetes, but i do not agree withe the prescription given. If you were my patient i would try for three months diet and physical activity, of course if you are well motivated.
Secondly, there is no need to take both crestor and fenofibrate as the triglyceride level is under 500 and diet together with crestor can reduce triglycerides within a few days.
So, i would recommend low carbohydrate diet, physical activity and crestor 1 tb after dinner.
Check Hba1c after 3 months to see the improvement.
Hope the information will help.
last 6 months i eat too much sweets and junk food ..
do you think things will be normal lateron..
is it chronic diabetes for me and have problem in pancreatic cells ... things will go normal or its chronic...
i did hgt last 3 days result was : 105mg/dl
4 days ago 110 mg / dl
do u think am chronic diabetic person ?
any chance for beijg normal later thanks
About high blood sugar:
If you are overweight and willing to lose weight and do physical activity, your blood sugar will get back to normal levels. In these levels, the chances to get back to normal are high.
But in the periods of weight gain , there will be a tendency to have high blood sugars again, so you need to keep the blood sugar under control.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blurred vision, digestive issues and dizziness when...
- What causes weight gain and heat intolerance while on Synthroid,...
- Suggest treatment for weight gain when diagnosed with adrenal fatigue
- What causes hyperthyroidism?
- What are the side effects of long term intake of Aspirin?
- What do anxiety and palpitations and TSH level of 3.0 indicate?
- Suggest the ideal dosage for vitamin D supplement
- What causes increased weight gain with abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and dizziness in a hypertensive person
- What are the possible effects of switching from Humalog to Novolog?