Will taking Adderall have an effect on breast implant surgery?

Question
I have breast implant surgery on Thursday and I took a 20mg Adderall today (Monday) will this complicate my surgery? I don't plan on taking anymore. it wasn't on the list of medications I received from the doctor but I saw it on the list online so I'm just curious if I should be worried?
Posted Sun, 17 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No need to get worried!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I have reviewed this medication fully. It presents no additional risk during the procedure or the recovery process. This is a potential drug of abuse and if not prescribed by your doctors, please keep away from it. There is no need getting worried about the possible impact on your planned surgery this Thursday!

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarification if need be. I wish you a safe procedure and a quick recovery.