Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Why do I experience urine after passing stools and how can I treat bent penis?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9560 Questions
There are 2 questions which I have 1. My problem is that after urinating some drops of urine comes after 5 or 10 mins as i come out of the washroom. Even if i empty the bladder completely and come out of the washroom a few droplets come out. This mostly happens after passing the stools, doesn't occur much after urinating. Situation becomes worse during winters. 2. My penis is slightly bent towards the left side. Not really sure how did this happen. It gets really uncomfortable if i dont wear underwear as it tends to move to the left side. Please suggest something as I will be getting married soon. Could you please advise.
Posted Sun, 22 Dec 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 26 hours later
Brief Answer: It is due to reflex spasm of urthral spincter. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of leakage of few drops of urine after passing stools. I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem does your penis bent on left side only on erection or even otherwise?. As regards leakage of urine .This is due to fact that both anal and urethral sphincters have same nerve innervation (Pudendal Nerve) In some of the individuals spasm of the anal sphincter occurs after defecation at the same time there is reflex spasm of urethral sphincter giving rise to leakage of few drops of urine. Do not worry this will get resolved of its own As regards the bent of urine this is most likely to be due to disparity of Tunica Albuginia( an covering of the erectile tissue) between two sides of shaft of the penis. you have to consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination to rule out presence of plaque in shaft of the penis.Further treatment will depend upon the cause of the bending and whether it will present any difficulty in penetration of vagina during intercourse.. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Why do I experience urine after passing stools and how can I treat bent penis? 22 hours later
Hi Dr XXXXXXX Thank you for your response on my queries. My penis is bent on left side both on erection and otherwise also. I think this could have been caused to due to incorrect masturbation habits. Is there anything that can be applied on the penis to correct the curvature to a certain limit. Also request you to please advice me any medication to control the leakage of urine drops. Now that we have winter season I am facing this issue a lot.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 18 hours later
Brief Answer: Consult Urologist for assessment and treatment. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. The treatment of Peyronies disease depends on the curvature of the penis and whether it poses difficulty in sexual intercourse. If the curvature is mild one no treatment is required as it gets resolved spontaneously within a year or two. If it is painful and hinders to penetrate vagina during intercourse surgical correction is required. There is no medicine or oil that can correct the curvature of penis . As regards leakage of urine you have to have perineal exercise or Kegel exercise to strengthen the sphincter of urethra.(You can surf it on internet). Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor