Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Why am i having ear promblems under my right chin when I swallow?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 12749 Questions
hi I have been having ear promblems under my right chin when I swallow I sometimes feel like sumthing is there but do not hert at all im scared
Posted Tue, 11 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Needs examination. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. The small swelling that you feel under your chin is likely to be a swollen lymph node or an oral cavity gland. These are usually benign harmless swellings. It can pop up due to an infection or allergy in their vicinity. So please consult your doctor as physical examination of the swelling and lab investigations are must to confirm and rule out persisting infection and other causes. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an ENT Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor