Why am I getting large amount of fluid discharge from anus?

Dr. Anantharamakrishnan

Cardiologist

Posted on Mon, 10 Dec 2012 in Infections
Question: Hi, I have just experienced a wet gush in my underwear near my anus. When I looked a large amount of fluid (about an inch and a half wide) which I think is pus is on my underwear. There appear to be some white nodules there above the anus. There is no pain or itching.
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 3 hours later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

It is not easy to pin point the cause and conclude in this setting from the description alone. You can’t describe it any better, because you can’t see it yourself.
It is possibly a Pilonidal sinus - infected and later opened up.

You ought to see a doctor – General Surgeon.

In the mean time, you may benefit from cleaning and local antiseptic.

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck