Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Who can I contact in Secunderabad for urological problems? Am HIV patient

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 4036 Questions
Sir I am a HIV Patient having uroligical problems , who can I shall contact private hospitals in secunderabad
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 49 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query.

I cap appreciate your concern. You are having couple of issues like hydrocele and tumor in right leg.

Looking to your medical history it is advisable that you take treatment multidisciplinary hospital.

You should visit Apollo hospitals in secundarabad/hydrabad. They are well equipped to deal with this kind of cases.

Vikrampuri Colony
Near Secunderabad Club, Kharkana
Secunderabad – 500 003
Tel: 040 0000

First of all get in touch with a general physician, who can look for things as a whole and then he will do necessary reference to urologist and other doctor as per need.

Another option is discussing this with your family doctor who can guide you properly on local availability of doctors.

I hope this helps.

Please write again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query, please accept the answer.

Wishing to best of helath.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Who can I contact in Secunderabad for urological problems? Am HIV patient 4 hours later
Thank U Very much sir your promt respone, Can Appollo Hospital doctors ready to treat HIV patients , I am near by to Kharkana . I am having Company Mediclaim policy also
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 2 hours later

Good to hear from you again.

Yes, why not? In fact bigger hospitals are more equipped to deal with HIV positive patients as special precautions are needed to operate them.

Please visit them and get your self treated.

Wishing you speedy recovery.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an HIV AIDS Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor