What specialist should be approached for pressure in bladder and rectum?
Following specialists are advised to consult...
I am sorry for the situation you are in.
I highly advise to get appointment with:
- urologist for your bladder problems
- proctologist: for rectum pressure
- neurologist: for your nerve damage problems.
Hope it helped! Wish fast recovery!
Happy to be assisting you...
You're most welcomed!
If my answer was at your satisfaction, kindly rate it while closing this discussion.
You can continue with any follow up question you might have! I'll welcome them!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What should do for sore in rectum
- Can fibroids pressing bladder rectum cause hematuria
- Itchy rectum tingly bladder
- What is the immense pressure in my rectum
- Rectum pressure in women
- Pressure on rectum
- Pressure near rectum
- What causes internal rectum pressure and burning
- Pressure on rectum causes
- What is normal bladder pressure