What should I do to get rid of the blemishes on nose?

Dr. Lohit K

Posted on Tue, 3 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: sir my nose on blameshes i want to blemeshes free nose pls suggest me sir
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Clean skin,sunscreen, soft soap will help. Detailed Answer: Hi, thanks for using XXXXXXX I went through the query and understood your concern. As a young male it is really bothersome to have something irritating on our face. The most common blemish-causing conditions particularly at your age and in male is acne. The basic cause is due to hormone (testosterone) in addition to the influence of certain other factors. The application of oily or creamy products, over exposure to sunlight, heat and humidity or due to pinching, popping and squeezing also can trigger this.So better to avoid all these. The dark color is known as black head. For now follow few steps as mentioned below. Use soft soap like acnil 3 times a day. This alone may help you. Other measures are A. you can use salicylic acid based face wash like Neutrogena pore cleanser twice a day. B. For clearing the oil from the oil glands use an alcohol free toner after using the face wash. (like Sebamed toner) Over weight and excessive sports activity may also cause the problem. C. Before going to sports do face wash and use water light SPF 50 sunscreen. Fash your face after sports with cool water with soft soap. D. Maintain your BMI in normal range. <25 Avoid use of moisturizer untill necessary (use only water based moisturizer). These will help you. I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Wish you a very happy life and good health. Regards,