What medical issues can cause oversleeping?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
Fatigue can be caused by a variety of things. The most likely thing is that this is a normal variation in the amount of sleep you need. Or perhaps it is related to stress in your environment. Less likely possibilities include a major depressive episode, or a thyroid problem or anemia. I would visit your primary care doctor for a thorough physical examination and basic bloodwork.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website.
Hope this answers your query...
Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe, Psychiatrist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can oversleeping cause diarrhea
- Medical issues that cause anxiety
- What to be concerned about the medical issues
- Does smoking causes oversleeping
- What causes mental health issues
- What causes sperm motility issues
- Food poisoning cause oversleep
- What causes gallbladder issues
- Does oversleeping cause fever
- Nose bone bend is cause for oversleeping