question-icon

What is the treatment for small rash on my upperback?

Posted on Sat, 29 Mar 2014
Question: I have a small spot on my upperback that is like a rash, but hasn't spread. It's only itchy when I touch it. Also I have started having small, spot discolorations on my back, sides, stomach and legs? Can you help?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar (1 hour later)
Brief Answer: fungal infection Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. Probably you have developed a fungal infection, Tinea corporis. Treatment is with anti fungal creams. It is very important for me to see the lesions. Can you please upload a photograph of the lesion. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and better way of management. There is an option to upload photo on right side of query page. Please utilize it. Waiting for your response. Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist