Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What is the remedy for hard penetration and how to maintain erection?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6247 Questions
I had hard penetration and all of sudden something movedup in my stomac and erection went down. after massaging the upper stomack erection was restored. but the problem is this massaging is frequently required for erection could you suggest any remedial action
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 54 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. you must have got a tear in the muscles supporting the penis. I don't think this can be treated medically. better get an ultra sound of the groin area done. This will give a clue to diagnosis. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor