Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

What is the medication to stop masturbation?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 1675 Questions
I want a medication that will stop masterbation. I am taking 1.5 mg resperdone , 1mg xanex
.50 mg trazadone , 50 mg zoloft, 60mg ritlin

Posted Mon, 5 Aug 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 1 hour later
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

For the treatment of hypersexuality, a medication called Lupron can be used. This can also be associated with mood disturbances so you should talk with your doctor about the possible benefits and side effects. Sometimes with initiation of the medication, there is an initial increase in androgens, or male hormones, that can be treated with other medications for the first 1-2 months.

I hope that this helps and good luck!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor