What is the half life of Benadryl?
Usually 6 to 8 hours. Go to ER if it's bad reacti
Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query. The plasma half-life is 1 to 4 hours, so the drug should be out of the system in about 8 hours.
So if you are having a bad reaction, it is better to go to the ER if it is a dangerous reaction.
Should consider another cause if not well
Sorry for the delay in replying as we live in two different time zones.
If you are not free of symptoms by now, there must be another cause than Benadryl.
Please see a doctor and sort things out.
I am available for answering further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Allergic to benadryl what can i take
- What happens if you take benadryl while on vyvanse
- What does benadryl treat
- Swollen lip redness taken benadryl what could this be
- What else besides benadryl and zyrtec will reduce rashes
- What happens if you take vyvanse and benadryl
- What is lisinopril and benadryl
- What is the remedy for rash when on benadryl
- What are the side effects of benadryl allergy and cold?
- What are the side effects of benadryl allergy ultratabs?