What is the dosage of Fertisure, Evion and Limcee?

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Tue, 20 Oct 2015 in Infertility Problem
Question: Dear Doctors,
I have been diagnosed with low sperm count of around 3 million.. so I was prescribed to take fertisure m, evion 400, limcee 500 to increase the count.
1. Is this the correct treatment?
2.how long will it take to effect change ?
3. Please can you suggest me how much is the doasage for each tablet everyday and when should I take them everyday ? I lost the prescription when shifting to a new city and I couldn't reach the doctor by phone.
Thank you for the reply in advance
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need ultrasound scan

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concerns about low sperm count.

Following is my reply:

1) Your sperm count is very low.

2) You need to get examined by your doctor to check why there is low count.

3) An ultrasound scan is required to check size of testes, veins in scrotum and other parameters.

4) The medicines you are taking are antioxidants which help only marginally to improve sperm count.

5) These medicines does not assure complete cure or improvement.

6) Fertisure is available in only one dosage and you can ask for the same in shop. Evion is 400 mg and Limcee is in 500 mg strength.

Let me know if you need anymore clarification.

Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Thank you for your reply sir...
But is there any way I can improve the count.. ultra scan was not done Sir but I was completely checked by doctors and they said they couldn't locate any abnormalities. So is there a way can I improve count sir ? I am desperate to have a baby but now distressed . What about acupuncture sir ? Will it help ,?
Thanking you
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
ICSI required to get pregnant

Detailed Answer:

It is difficult to improve such low count. Acupuncture is not very good option. It may not help much.

I suggest you go for IVF / ICSI treatment which will help you in getting pregnancy.

Let me know if you need any more clarification.